In the busy world of TV and film production, anything that saves you time and hassle is worth its weight in gold…Script Tracker, then is priceless
Managing Movie Scripts
Script Tracker allows you to print named scripts for each and every person involved in the production, individually or as a group. Simply key in the names or group name (e.g. cast, lighting, sound etc), press the button and you’re there!
No more messing about naming each script by hand, and more importantly, you’ll know exactly who’s had which script and when they received it. It will even save you money by reducing the number of unnecessary printed scripts.
Simplifying Script Production and Distribution
Script Tracker offers the production script team the unique ability to manage printed scripts where they can easily manage which production groups and individual users will receive a copy of the printed or emailed script.
Script Tracker has a easy to use user interface which allows the production representative to first of all select which script they wish to print. Prior to printing the script, the production representative can select any one of the following options
Select an individual group of receipt users such as a group called “Lighting”
Select a number of groups such as “ Lighting, Engineers and Cast”
Select individual users within a group
Create a print and electronic version of the script
Chose the watermark location and density
Include variable text of your choice which will be water marked on each page
Additional Functionality within Script Tracker
Save each recipients script as an individual Adobe PDF file for emailing
Allow multiple production assistance's to share the same Script Tracker User and group names held and shared on a single server
Create audit reports of who received the script and when
Create Version control and Script distribution reports
- By pressing one button Script Tracker offers the ability to print multiple copies of the same script with different group names
- Script Tracker offers the ability to print multiple copies of the same script with different individual recipients names printed on each copy of the script.
- Easily manage the distribution of the file production script
- Easily manage the number of scripts required for printing
- Reduction in the number of unnecessary copies of scripts printed
- Track who left their scripts unattended or mislaid them in the wrong place!
For additional information on OCM’s solutions and professional services, please click here to contact us